All notable changes to Perch Members.
- Improves support for access restriction on routed pages in Perch Runway
- Adds new
force_downloadswitch to disable the HTTP headers which force the browser to save rather than display a file
- Automatically logs users in after successfully registering when moderation is not in place
- Allows for account creation without a password
- Fixes bug with
- Adds compability for Perch and Perch Runway 2.8
- Add the
member.htmlmaster template used for editing members from the control panel
perch_member_add_tag()to update when the tag has already been set
- Form default tags can now have an expiry, e.g.
- Rewrites the members template handler to use less memory
1.0 - 1.0.3
- Initial release, pre changelog.